Friday, February 22, 2013

Wine or Coffee?

Wine or Coffee.  If you had to choose between the two which would it be?  I think personally, I'd choose coffee.  There's just something incredibly compelling about holding a hot cup of deliciously fragrant coffee in your hands.  Wine is good, but I prefer my wine cold so it just doesn't have that same effect.

Anyway, the reason I ask is because that is the title of my latest treasury for the Promoting Creative Friends Weekend Treasury Game.  Here's a snapshot of the treasury, but you can click below to see the actual treasury and items on Etsy.



This week's featured shops were:
I love how this treasury came together.  The geek in me loves that I was able to sneak in a Tardis with the Doctor Who coffee mug.  The crochet afghan is beautifully and really makes me want to finish one of my own soon, or go curl up on the couch with the crochet blanket I got from my great-grandmother (perhaps with a hot cup of coffee too).  I added the coffee cup wall art to my favorites.  I'm going to have to remember that piece for when we redo our kitchen in the coffee theme I'm dreaming about!

I am completely hooked on using Schmetsy for my treasuries now too.  If you haven't checked it out yet, be sure to do so soon!  You won't regret it!

Hope you all have a great weekend!  Find time to relax, either with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, or whatever else suits your fancy!





No comments:

Post a Comment