Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

Some bunny is having a good morning!  Here is Round Two of my Weekend Wishlist created on Polyvore.  This is what I imagine as a most comfortable and relaxing weekend morning.  I'd stay cozy in my pajamas, slippers on, curled up with a good book and a hot cup of coffee.

The awesome pajama pants are from Punjammies.  I've had my eye on these for a while, and the story behind them is incredible!  It makes me want to order everything on their site!  Also, in every good morning there must be bunnies.  Last year I bought an adorable bunny ring off Modcloth, but I'm secretly (or maybe not so secretly) obsessed with every bunny ring I find now.  The cute little silver one below is from HideNSeek on Etsy.

The oh so sweet bunny template that sparked the inspiration for this wishlist was created by forever-young-ugne on Polyvore.

Weekend Morning


Black knit sweater
$25 - fashionunion.com




Interlude Design Aficionado Coffee Table Books – N
insideavenue.com



So how do you spend your weekend mornings?  Do you stay comfy in your jammies or get up and get going?

No comments:

Post a Comment