Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

Have you tried Polyvore yet?  It can be addicting just like Pinterest, Etsy, or even Facebook.  But it's certainly the most fun for your wardrobe!  I decided to start a little themed post from Polyvore, on my blog.  I'm calling it my Weekend Wishlist.

First up, this set is what I want to wear on my next photo shoot.  I love this premade template from Polyvore, and the slogan "A Photograph never grows old" reminded me just how much I want the Kelly Moore B-hobo bag when we finally get a new camera.

It's a gorgeous gray handbag, that I would certainly carry every day with or without a camera in it!  Also part of this fun but classic collection is a pair of Dansko professional clogs in grey flannel.  My lovely little puppy recently decided to chew up the back of my black clogs.  Luckily it's in a spot hidden by the back of my jeans most of the time, but it also makes me really wish I had this pair to switch out to.  And little did I know, my favorite Dansko retailer, The Walking Company, no longer carries this style!  I found this listing on ebay!

The other pieces are just wardrobe staples for me, a nice pair of jeans, simple white tee, and a gray sweater.  One can never have enough gray sweaters right?  Topped off with just the right makeup and a sweet but subtle scarf, and I'd be ready to take pictures anywhere!

Ready for a Photo Shoot


A Wear cocoon sweater
$23 - awear.com


7 For All Mankind flared jeans
bergdorfgoodman.com


Hobo handbag
kellymoorebag.com


Vila
$19 - vila.com




bamm bamm rocks shopping in CB2 accessories
cb2.com




So what's your favorite piece from this set?  Have anything new on your wishlist this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment