Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekend Treasury

Now that I have discovered the Schmetsy tool for making Etsy treasuries I have been making a ton more treasuries recently!  I'm am hooked on how positively easy it is now!  One of my favorite things to make a treasury for is the Promoting Creative Friends team Weekend Treasury Game. 

Four featured shops from the team have to be included in the treasury, along with another 4 items from other shops on the team.  The remaining 8 spots in the treasury can come from anywhere on Etsy to help you create the perfect treasury!

So without further ado, here is my PCFTeam Weekend Treasury!




This week's featured shops were:



Please check out these fantastic shops and this fun treasury on Etsy!  Feel free to leave a comment on the treasury as well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment